Business Liability Insurance
For most businesses, carrying at least one form of business liability insurance such as general liability or professional liability can mean the difference between being only paying a deductible vs. losing everything if sued by a client or third party. All businesses have some risk of being sued in today’s litigious society, and the best way to protect yourself from the loss of a lawsuit is by purchasing some form of business liability insurance. We offer the following types of business liability insurance for a wide range of different types of businesses and professionals:
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Errors and Omissions Insurance (E&O)
- Malpractice Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Management Liability Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance (D&O)
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Cyber Liability Insurance
We currently offer business liability insurance for businesses located in California, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, New York, Texas, Washington, and others.
Don’t risk losing it all in the event of a lawsuit, get covered today! Coverages are available for all types and sizes of businesses, from the small local business to the large multinational corporation, engineers and consultants to title agencies and law firms.